Get 10 pieces of Metal coil.
2 pieces each of 5 different sizes, a mix of small, medium and large metal coils.
Choose a color or get a mix of Aluminum, Black and White.
Works in all the Coil binding machines (4:1 pitch) that currently use plastic coil.
Get $10.00 off next order of metal coils when you purchase samples.
Coil Binding made Simple: Easy to use for today’s professional office – the 3250CL Coil Binding Machine turns loose pages into impressive looking documents.
Watch the Rhin-o-Tuff #3250Cl bind a book on this YouTube video.
This Rhin-O-Tuff Coil Binder is compatible with nearly all brands of coil bindings. Binds with best results books using up to 15mm (5/8”) coil size, or about 100 sheet documents.
Turn loose sheets into impressive looking documents with this professional coil binding system. With just a touch of a button, quickly punch 25 sheets at a time – no more time-consuming and tiring manual punching.
Engineered to be trouble-free, the punching is done vertically instead of horizontally, reducing punching errors. Designed for office use, this coil binding system features on-demand punching – motor doesn’t run continuously and thus is quieter to operate while conserving energy. The system’s self-lubricating coil dies keep you punching at maximum capacity. Overloading the punch isn’t a problem with the automatic jam-stopper which quickly reverses punching jams. Plus the large chip drawer features a window so you know when to empty.
against the large inserting wheel to finish inserting the coil binding.
When it’s time to bind, the 3250CL makes that easy as well. The large and powerful coil roller quickly zips the coil into place, ready for you to cut and crimp the coil ends with the crimper tool (included).
3 Year Warranty
Determining what size coil to use is simple with the built-in Document-sizer. Plus, the exclusive Coil-sizer tells which coils are what sizes. For binding thicker books, the built-in Book-former aligns punched sheets for easier coiling.
FEATURES: * Stylish and compact – Ideal for use in professional office or copier room * Energy efficient and quiet – On-demand punching motor only runs when activated
* Productive – Punches 25 sheets at the touch of a button * Trouble-free – Vertical feed throat opening reduces likelihood of punching mistakes * Efficient – Self-lubricating dies maintains punching efficiency * Worry-free – Auto-reverse clears most punching jams * Convenient – large chip drawer with see thru window * Simple – Easy-to-use coiler roller makes inserting binding coil trouble-free * Book-former helps align thicker books for simpler coil insertion *
Plus, exclusive Convenience Tray features the following:
* Document-sizer – indicates by document thickness which size coil to use * Unique coil-sizer – just place coil on correct hub to identify common sizes * Organizing – also provides place to hold coil crimper (included) and spare coils
* Click for details on the 3 year warranty detail. – Limited three year warranty on the entire system, with one year on the punching dies.
Warranty works on an exchange basis. If you have trouble with your CL3250 within the first 3 years after you have purchased it, Performance Design, - Rhin-O-Tuff, will ship you a replacement CL3250 in exchange for your machine.
* Dimensions: 14” wide, 17” deep, 7” high; 46 lb.
* Made in the USA
Regular price: $2,295.00
Sale price: $1,699.00
Give your document a finishing cover sheet as they protect and distinguish your work.
These covers can be customized however you wish:
Spiral Coil Binding
Machines and Supplies.
Binding a book or document with plastic spiral coil is an easy process if you get the right binding machine and supplies. We'll help. Call us: 800-952-2463.
The tools needed for spiral coil binding include a paper punch that will put either round or oval holes into the sheets, a coil bind roller inserter (or you can use your hands for just a few books) and a pair of coil bind pliers that cut and crimp off the excess of the coil bind supply.
A few words of CAUTION: Binding with plastic coil is easy up to approxmately 5/8" thickness, after that plastic coil binding is cumbersome.
For that reason we recommend our Metal Wire Spiral Coil; it inserts so much easier and faster than the plastic coil. It is stronger and looks and feels better than the plastic coil as well.
• Metal Coil Binds - All the Sizes in one Drop Down