Metal Spiral Coil.
Metal Spiral coil will quickly bind into your document.
The metal spiral coils are easier to insert than the plastic coils, especially into thick books.
Metal Spiral Coil is sturdier, stronger and heavier than the plastic coil.
Metal Spiral coil comes in all the sizes; from 6mm to over 60mm, 12" long and in a 4:1 pitch.
If you don't see the size or length metal coil you need, give us a call at 800-952-2463.
( You should add 1/8" to the book thickness to get the correct
diameter of coil.)
Tines of the metal ranges from:
.034m on the 1/4" - 3/8"
.041 - .047m on the 7/16" - 5/8"
.047 - 0.62m on the 1/2" - 7/8"
.062 - .080m on the 7/8" - 2"
Please be aware that pictures are representative of the various sizes, colors and tines available, and not all sizes of coil are the same thickness.
Regular price: $2,295.00
Sale price: $1,699.00
• We can also make the coils out of a thicker tine of wire. Use the thicker coils when you are making menus, swatch books or more decorative books. (This is a custom wire spiral coil production and a minimum cost of $250 will be charged.)
• You can order the coils in different pitches than 4:1, this way you can bind the coils into different binding holes.
• Wire Spiral coil bindings will easily insert into a document using any of the coil binding machines from PDI Rhin-O-Tuff, Akiles, GBC, Tamerica, DFG, Renz or any other of the tabletop coil binding systems that punch round or oval holes.
• Use these wire coils in place of
plastic coil when you need a sturdier binding, a different look for your bound books, or when you have a 1" or thicker book to be bound with coil.
• To cut the wire spiral coil binding, just use a
standard pair of needle nose pliers that can also cut wire.
Call 800-952-2463 for discount pricing for ordering 500+ wire spiral binding coils