The MBM# 4815 paper cutter is often the cutter of choice for school reproduction areas, smaller print or copy shops and in house reprographic areas.
Call 1-800-952-2463 for price and Delivery options.
Why you should get this paper cutter
The MBM #4815 was manufactured to be used for a moderate amount of cutting. It can cut reams of paper accurately and with ease. The #4815 has a manual clamp which holds down the stack of paper. It also has a power blade that keeps the cutting line straight and even and makes the cutting job easier.
Cutting a maximum sheet size of 18 3/4" wide and 18" deep, this paper cutter gives you the versatility needed to cut booklets, menus, signs, greeting cards and any other paper item down to the size you need.
The #4815 has a power blade and the hand buttons are far away from the blade.
There is also a heavy duty poly clear protective shield surrounding the blade, making hand contact with the cutting action impossible.
MBM #4815 Features
• Precision measuring tape on front table.
• Spindle clamping system applies firm pressure along entire cutting length.
• Blade can be easily changed without removing covers.
• Easy to read back gauge measuring scale located on front table.
• Two side guides on the front table and back gauge allow precise positioning, even for small paper stocks.
• Cutting Width: 18 5/8"
• Cutting Height: 3"
• Narrow Cut: 1"
• Cutting Length behind knife: 18"
• Table length in front of knife: 13 3/5"
• Motor: 1.5 hp
• Electrical: 115 V, 60 HZ
• Size: L x W x H 41 1/2" x 30" x 55 1/2"
• Shipping Weight: 556 lbs.
Freight will be added to this product.
Comprehensive SCS safety package: patented EASY CUT electronic blade activation bars for true two-hand
operation; transparent, electronically controlled front safety guard; safety cover on rear table; main switch and
safety lock with key; 24 volt controls (low voltage); patented IDEAL safety drive; automatic blade return from
every position; disc brake for instant blade stop; blade changing device covers cutting edge of blade; blade
depth adjustment from outside of machine; blade and cutting stick can be changed without removing covers.
Ergonomic, 37 inch working height. Electric blade drive. Spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank. Front
table digital display (cm or inches) for precise back gauge positioning. Bright, LED optical cutting line.
Adjustable back gauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders. Manual spindle clamp is guided on both
sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width. Dual side guides on front and rear tables. High quality,
German steel blade. Solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides. All-metal construction. Includes stand
with storage shelf, easy-access tool holder, and paper blocking tool. Optional side tables increase work surface.
- electric blade drive
- Soligen steel blade
- solid steel blade carrier and adjustable blade guides
- manual spindle clamp is guided on both sides to apply even pressure along entire cutting width
- dual side guides on front and rear tables
- spindle-guided back gauge with calibrated crank, narrow separations, and plastic gliders
- digital display for precise back gauge positioning
- bright, LED optical cutting line
- all-metal construction
- stand with storage shelf
- UL and C UL approved
We will call you regarding shipping instructions and costs for the MBM 4815 paper cutter