Akiles VersaMac: Electric Power Punch for Heavy Work Loads
Choose the punching die pattern you want
• Coil (with easy to use OVAL holes),
• Wire (round or square punch pattern),
• 3-Hole, or • VeloBind
Punch for: Coil, Plastic Comb, Wire or 3-Hole
The VersaMac will do it all!
With more power and more versatility than any other binding punch in its class, the Akiles VersaMac is one of the most productive punches on the market today. With a maximum punching capacity of up to 55 sheets at a time, easy-to-use interchangeable die feature, and efficient modular design, Akiles VersaMac is compatible with commercial volume workloads in all binding styles.
Count on the VersaMacs rugged construction to get your job done on-time, especially in critical moments when you can't afford downtime. The VersaMac has a modular design and interchangeable die feature meaning you can expand on your VersaMac's functionality any time by purchasing more accessories and binding modules. This means added value for your existing equipment and a better return on your initial investment.
The Akiles VersaMac is undoubtedly your best solution when it comes to a productive and dependable punch system.
Extra-High Punch Capacity: Up to 55 sheets of 20lb paper per lift. (Number of sheets depends on paper weight and punch die pattern.)
Single Punch Capacity:
Based on 20 lb bond paper
|Punch Die used
|Coil 4:1 (Oval or Round)||35 Sheets|
|Wire 3:1 (Square or Round)||35 Sheets|
|Wire 2:1 (Rectangular or Round)||35 Sheets|
- Industrial-Grade Punch Motor: Induction AC motor (400 W) with high heat resistant electromagnetic break, for years of trouble-free operation.
- Extra Wide 14" Single punching length with Open Ends: Enables easy punching for Legal size sheets, as well as even longer sheet sizes.
- Adjustable Depth Margin: Available for almost all punch dies, this key feature provides the correct punch margin depth for each element size.
- Interchangeable Die with Fully Disengageable Pins: Quickly and easily change from one punch pattern to another.
- Fully Disengageable Pins guarantee a clean punch for any paper size.
- Oval 4:1 (True Pitch) Punch Die: Rated as the best coil punch pattern by almost all customers, this punch die is available at almost half the price of competitors; comparable offers.
- Choice of Many Standard & Special Punch Dies: Available in various shapes (Oval / Round / Square / Rectangular), pitches ( 2:1 / 3:1 / 4:1 / 5mm / 6mm / comb). Ask for more details.
- Built-in Anti-Jam (Reverse) Features: Automatic & Manual anti-jam features provide maximum assurance to avoid downtime.
- LED Diagnostic Lights: Indicates critical information to the operator.
- Foot Pedal or Manual Punch Button Operation: Allows each operator to choose his/her most comfortable operating mode.
- Innovative Quiet/Quick Punch Operation: Streamlines operations.
- Side Margin Control: Provides a centered punch for all documents.
- Wire Holder: Holds wire in place for easier inserting of sheets.
- Height-adjustable Non-Skid Feet
- Element Diameter Scale: Measures documents thickness in order to select best wire/coil/comb element size option.
- U-Shaped Alignment Channel: Aids in conforming the spine of large diameter documents to the coils shape, for easier insertion.
- Extra-Large Waste Drawer with Overfill Window: Reduces overfills of paper chips while providing a clear view of paper chips level.
- Durable ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable and durable modular binding system in its class.
- Super-Duty Design: Designed with CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering) technology for maximum strength and durability.
- CE Certification: All components certified and approved by CE fot the most stringent safety requirements.
- ISO9001 Quality: For highest quality control.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Net Weight 108 lbs
Shipping Weight 121 lbs
Perfect Attachment to Crimp and Close the Wire Bindings
Regular price: $495.00
Sale price: $345.00
With its adjustable full-size rollers, this heavy-duty electric coil inserter makes coil inserting surprisingly fast and easy, even on the extra-large diameter sizes.
Regular price: $625.00
Sale price: $395.00
If you have questions, or want to order on the phone,
Call us at 1-800-886-2463