Coil Binding Combo Package.
Akiles FlexiPunch + Roll@Coil
+ Free Stuff
All you need to start coil binding.
Click for more details on this Coil Binding Package.
of all our Coil Binding Machines
3 YEAR WARRANTY".
This Rhin-O-Tuff is made for schools and offices; just about anyone who has to produce letter size, coil bound booklets, up to 250 sheets of paper.
If you need an office binding machine
This is the one we recommend!
• Electric Punch and bind.
• Binds either with plastic or metal coil
• Made in the USA.
Regular price: $2,295.00
Sale price: $1,699.00
New from Rhinotuff
the Coil Binding System 3000
All the features you want
Regular price: $1,699.00
Sale price: $1,399.00
Need to Coil Bind less than 25 books per month?
for for a variety of SOHO (small office / home office) coil binding machines.
• Bind less than 25 documents per month
• Bind less than 1/2" of paper
• These binding machines are typically lightweight - made of plastic
• Cost from $150 to $600.
Need to Coil Bind about 60 or so books a month?
These binding machines offer more features, such as:
• Disengageable die pins
• Stronger Punch capability
• Some have an electric punch.
• Costing from $589 - $2300.
Need to Coil Bind a few hundred books a month?
Click Here to see the Heavy Duty Coil Binding Machines • Punch up to 25 sheets at a time
• Fast cycle time
• Binds up to 500 sheets - 2" of paper
• Electrically operated: push button or foot pedal
• Have disengageable die pins
• Durable and rugged construction, will last for years.
• Costs between $1,500 and $8,000.
Universal Paper Punches: One Machine to punch for all the book binding holes.
This link goes to the Heavy Duty Universal Paper Punches you need
if you are binding on a constant basis.
Click on the picture for more details
Coil Binding Supplies and Accessories are needed to finish off the Binding Process.
Click on the coil picture here to see the:
Wire Spiral Bindings work with all plastic spiral coil binding machines.
The wire spiral coils are easier to insert into a thick book, stronger, sturdier, and give a longer lasting bind.