the Akiles Crimp @ Coil is the easy and speedy way to finish spiral coil binding; that is crimp off the excess of the coil binding spiral after it is inserted into the sheets. It is so simple to crimp coil now - fast and efficient.
The Crimp @ Coil is electrically powered - it is not a pair of hand pliers that you have to cut and crimp with by using your wrist - repeatedly.
Carpal tunnel syndrome
will not appear when you use the Crimp @ Coil.Watch the Crimp @ Coil video, then call us to order. 1-800-952-2463.
Speed up your coil binding process with this time saver!
Akiles Crimp@Coil is an easy to use electric coil crimper that cuts & crimps both side of the coil at the same time,
preventing it from rolling back out of the holes of your document.
Unlike any other machine on the market today, Akiles Crimp@Coil's unique design accommodates all coil sizes from 6mm - 50mm,
without the hassle of interchanging any parts. Its simple 5-Step setup only takes the operator seconds to change coil or sheet size settings.
Akiles Crimp@Coil is the ideal choice for high-volume binding facilities
, as well as anyone who wants to avoid using manual crimping pliers during the coil binding process. Save time and money by ordering your Akiles Crimp@Coil today!
• Electric Double-Sided Coil Crimpers with adjustable knives: Avoid manual coil crimping process and improve productivity.
• Works on Full Range of Coil Sizes: Quickly and easily crimp all coils sizes (from 6mm to 50mm).
• Adjustable Crimper Heads: No hassle of switching crimper heads for different sizes.
• Simple 5-Step Setup: Only takes seconds to change coil or sheet size settings.
• Special Coil Alignment Guides: Ensures a perfect, consistent result in every crimping operation, by guiding your coils in a well-centered position to the knives.
• 54 cycles per minute: Fastest cycle speed in its class, higher productivity.
• Industrial design with all metal construction
• Foot pedal operated
• Includes a large waste catcher
• Weight 51 lbs
• One year warranty
(Foot Pedal operated)
Minimum Coil Size: 6mm
Maximum Coil Size: 50mm
Minimum Book Length = 6"
Maximum Book Length = 17"
54 cycles per minute
|Adjustable Crimper Heads:
||Simple 5-Step Adjustment
29" L x 12" W x 10" H (machine)
33.25" L x 16.5" W x 14" H (carton)
|Machine Weight & Volume:
||51 Lbs & 4.24 Cbft