AlphaBind CM from Akiles
Many features and low costs.
The AlphaBind CM is a full featured manual comb binding
machine made for medium to occasional heavy useage. It is made by Akiles, a premier manufacturer of office and copy center binding systems.
The AlphaBind CM has a one year warranty, and will serve you well.
If you bind between 20 - 60 books a month the AlphaBind CM may well be the best choice for your binding needs. Mouse over the pictures for a better view of the AlphaBind CM's features.
Depth Margin Guide - Allows you to choose how far in the paper that you want the holes.
The AlphaBind CM has an open ended punch, meaning that you can punch sheets over 11" long.
Disengageable die pins allow you to stop a particular pin from punching through the paper; stopping half cut holes at the edge of the sheet.
Comb Opener allows you to bind up to 2" of paper.
- Punching Length: 12" with open throat for longer documents.
- High-Volume Punch Capacity: With its unique punching mechanism, you can punch up to 25
- sheets of 20 lbs paper per lift.
- Binding Capacity: Up to 2".
- Die Disengagement Pins: Allows punching of all paper sizes without any partially punched holes.
- Depth Margin Control: Adjustable depth margins (4 steps) offers the best margin distance for each book size.
- Side Margin Control
- Large Waste Compartment: Easily accessible from the front of the machine.
- Heavy Duty Design: All metal construction.
- Weight: 41 Lbs
1 Year Warranty
If you have questions, or want to order on the phone,
Call us at 1-800-886-2463