Product DescriptionThe Educator Laminator
Roll Laminating that is Easy to Use, Reliable, A Great Value, Low Maintenance:
The Educator by Ledco; a Roll Laminator for Schools, Associations and Business.
Made with teachers input on what they need and want in a laminator.
Simple Controls, improved laminating film path, reverse switch, adjustable heat controls,
forced air cooling, preset lamination pressure and speed, and made in the USA.Ledco warranties this laminator for 2 years.
User friendly, trouble free, even for novice laminator users. This laminator offers superb quality lamination.
The Educator will use 1.5, 3 and 5 mil laminating film
, unlike other school laminators that cannot use thicker film.Standard Features:
• Preset lamination and speed makes this laminator easier to use.
• Reverse Switch to avoid problems or clear misfed materials.
• Adjustable heat control allows you to use laminating films up to 5 mil thick.
• Supply roll tension knobs provide the control you need for wrinkle-free lamination results without complicating your work.
• Automatic forced air cooling for laminating 1.5, 3 and 5 mil films.
• Attached safety shield made of clear polycarbonate so users can see their work with the shield in place.
Free freight does not apply to this item.
Made in the USA.